Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Products That Changed My Life: Garnier Skin Renew The Brusher Gel-Cleanser


I've been trying different facial cleansers for as long as I can remember, constantly switching and having multiple ones at one time for different uses. In the morning, I like to use a milder kind (like Philosophy's Purity Made Simple) , just to prepare my skin for the day. At night when I come home from work, I need the heavy duty stuff (currently using this Boots Botanics one), to remove all my makeup and excess oil. In the shower, I like to use a mild scrub (Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub), but nothing too harsh for daily cleansing.

Anyway... That's a lot of product clutter if you ask me, not that I ever had a problem with that. But I think I finally found a cleanser that combines all my needs in one cute little 5 Fl.Oz bottle: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew "The Brusher Gel-Cleanser". Long name. Amaaazing product!


First of all, whoever designed this bottle is a genius. The rubber scrubber brush is super soft and easy to clean, making this cleanser versatile and hygienic - for those of you bacteria-phobic freaks. The gel per se smells really good and fruity and so far my sensitive skin is loving it.

It's easy to use - believe me: I'm very lazy. I first tried it out to remove my makeup at night (except for eye makeup, of course, but I'm assuming we have common sense here) and it worked wonders. I simply moisten my face with lukewarm water, twist the cap where brusher is located, squeeze out some of the gel, twist cap back in and start-a-scrubbin'. It's so simple (dare I say... fun?!), mess-free, and the bristles give you a nice little facial massage... I'm in love!

I noticed how clean my skin looked and felt after rinsing. It's really more powerful than cleansing your face with your bare hands and as effective as scrubbing but less harsh on skin. I wear mostly waterproof makeup and it literally removed everything.

The best part of this godsend: it's only $.599 at Tarjhay!

Conclusion: this product does exactly what it claims: deep cleans and exfoliates, smoothes skin after 1 use. All true. It also claims to have Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Green Leaf Extract. Now, I'm no expert, but I don't take all these vitamin things into high consideration when it comes to cleanser because after a few seconds, you're literally washing all those properties down the drain. But sure, thanks for the extra boost of vitamins, Garnier. The detergent properties are mild and have not caused my skin to dry. I'm super acne-prone and so far, no new breakouts. I also noticed some pimples vanishing faster after each use.

I read a few reviews on this product, saying they recommend a makeup remover first because it doesn't provide a super deep clean. I beg to differ since I always wear moisturizer with SPF, makeup primer, waterproof makeup, endure hours of kitchen sweating and grease and this thing worked like magic. But each skin is different and I urge you to try for yourself.

I just wanna buy this product to all my girlfriends, mom, relatives and spread the love around. Thank you, to the genius team (I'm gonna assume it was a bunch of experts) who created this!


0 comments:

Post a Comment